Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First day

My first day of my internship started at 6am, can you say I was nervous? I left my place at 7 because of all the horror stories you hear about LA traffic well I got to work at 7:25 and I started at 8:30 so you could say I was early. Well as soon as 8:30 rolled around I got a tour of my office and was given a cubicle. After dealing with some computer issues, I had to sit through 2 conference calls. As a part of intern welcoming everyone has to sing their schools fight song. I made Oregon proud. GO Ducks. As a part of NCM is working with other companies for advertisement space in the segment First Look before the films. I had to gather a greater understanding of what the company does. The first thing I was able to do was help compile a list of videogame release dates for the E3 conference that is happening this week in LA. That was a lot of fun. My body is not use to working these long days, it sure did wipe me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment